A crisp day in London
This urban East London scene from Hoxton typifies the modern and traditional architectural mixture seen across London. The original was a mixture of watercolour and fineliner pen with plenty of water to allow the different textures and media flow together.
- Supplied unframed in a strong postage tube.
- Available in 3 standard sizes
- Giclee printed (Archival Quality Paper) on textured fine art Hahnemuhle German etching paper which guarantees colour longevity.
- Print features a natural border
- Larger sizes available upon request - please contact me for pricing